Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup with Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Pumpkin and sweet potato soup is a delicious and nourishing meal perfect for any evening. It’s nice and light for the evenings and you can pack in a whole heap of vegetables. If your always on the go you can always freeze the soup in containers and pull them out as you need them.
- Half a butternut pumpkin
- Half a cauliflower
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/4 cup of La Barre Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley & Coriander
- Plain yoghurt or greek yoghurt
- Cut up some pumpkin, sweet potato and cauliflower and place in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and leave until ingredients are soft and mushy.
- Take pot off heat and leave to cool for 5 to 10 min.
- Add La Barre Rosemary & Garlic infused olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley/coriander to taste and blend till ingredients are combined.
- Serve in a large bowl.
- To serve add a spoon of yoghurt on top and sprinkle some diced parsley and coriander over the top for taste.
- Enjoy on its own or add a side of salad and bread.