Tomato and Basil Bruschetta with Chilli and Garlic Olive Oil and Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 large ripe tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly torn basil leaves
- 1 red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup La Barre Chilli & Garlic infused Olive Oil
- 80 mill La Barre Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Your choice of bread (lightly toasted) we used a baguette cut in half
- In a mixing bowl combine the diced tomatoes, diced red onion and torn basi.
- Add your La Barre Chilli and Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar to the mix and stir through. (At this point cover your mix and place in fridge while you pregare the brea. This allows the ingredients to marinate).
- Cut your bread into desired serving slices and place in a toaster or under a grill untill lightly golden.
- Remove your mixture from the fridge and spoon onto your toasted bread.
Any remaining mixture can be placed in the fridge for the following day or added to either a pasta sauce mix or salsa mix.