Chilli & Garlic Olive Oil Spaghetti Bolognese
- 1kg beef mince
- La Barre Chilli and Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 can tomato paste
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 500g spaghetti
- Handful of basil
- 1/2 kg diced tomatoes
- 150g mushrooms
- Add La Barre chilli and garlic olive oil to a large pan over a medium heat. Once hot add onion and sauté until it is soft, before it starts to brown.
- Add mince and cook until brown.
- To make sauce spicier dice the green chilli (optional).
- Stir in tomatoes, carrots and mushrooms. Cover with lid and simmer over a gentle heat until vegetable start to soften, Stirring occasionally.
- Season with basil. Salt and pepper.
- Add tomato paste for taste and jar of chunky sauce.
- Cook Spaghetti in plenty of boiling salty water.
- Drain spaghetti ones andante. Divide paste in plates before adding a good ladle full of sauce.
- Finish by adding some freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Nicely served with a side of salad.