Zucchini Slice with La Barre Olive Oil
- 350g finely grated zucchini
- Half a cup La Barre olive oil
- 1 large onion finely diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Salt & Pepper
- 5 eggs
- 4 rashes bacon finely diced
- Mix Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine your zucchini, bacon, sifted flour, eggs lightly beaten, cheese, onion, salt and pepper and La Barre olive oil.
- Stir until al ingredients are mixed through.
- Lightly grease your baking tray and line with baking paper. Pour your mixture into baking tray ensuring to smooth out the mixture so it is nice and level.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly then cut into squares and serve