Asparagus with Chilli & Garlic Olive Oil and Black Cherry Finishing Vinegar
- 1/4 cup La Barre Chilli & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Bunches of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- 100 grams Cacciatore Salami (or short cut bacon)
- La Barre Black Cherry Finishing Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix Pre-heat your oven to 200°C. Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for around 8 minutes, or lightly toasted
- In your frying pan add La Barre chilli and garlic infused olive oil and your Cacciatore salami and fry lighty.
- Add your asparagus into the frying pan and take out your walnuts from the oven.
- Add some salt and pepper to your frying pan and the toasted walnuts. Mix through and gently place onto your serving plate
- Drizzle over some La Barre Black Cherry Finishing Vinegar and serve.
- OPTIONAL: You can add some goats cheese or parmesan over the top if desired