Mediterranean Style Braised Lamb with Rosemary & Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 6 lamb chops
- La Barre Rosemary & Garlic infused olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 brown onion sliced
- 2 red capsicums sliced
- 2-3 sprigs or oregano
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups liquid vegatable stock
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1/2 black olives
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Season lamb chops. Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan over high heat. Cook lamb, in 2 batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until well browned. Set aside. Reduce heat to medium. Cook onion, capsicum, garlic, bay leaf and oregano, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add wine and bring to the boil. When almost evaporated, return chops to pan with Massel Liquid Stock Vegetable Style and potatoes. Bring to the boil. Cover and bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours or until lamb is very tender.
- Serve sprinkled with black olives, extra oregano and crusty bread, if desired.