Kale, Pumpkin & Vermicelli salad with rosemary & garlic infused olive oil
- 1 bunch kale
- La Barre Rosemary & Garlic infused olive oil
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 cup olives (halved)
- 1/4 cup sliced pickles
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles
- 2 slices pickled eggplant
- La Barre Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- OPTIONAL : Grilled chicked breast
- Place your diced pumpkin and kale into a steamer. The kale will finish quicker then the pumpkin so try to place it on top so you can easily remove it when its ready.
- Add the vermicelli noodles to some water and allow to soak for around 10 minutes or until soft.
- Slice up the olives, pickles, onion, capsicum, eggplant & cucumber and place into a large bowl.
- When your kale and pumpkin are ready wait for them to cool a little before adding them into your bowl. Either tear apart or cut up the pumpkin pieces into smaller bit sized chunks.
- Drain ypur noodles and add them into the bowl.
- Pour over your mix some Labarre rosemary a& garlic infused olive oil and La Barre caramelised balsamic vinegar and lightly toss through your salad.
- Optional: If desired you can grill some chicken breast and cut into slices before placeing over the top of your salad.