Spicy Chilly, tomato and capsicum meatballs
- 500g beef meatballs
- 400g jar tomato and chilli pasta sauce
- 1 ⁄2 cup chicken style liquid stock
- 3 teaspoons La Barre chilli & garlic infused olive oil
- 145g roasted capsicum strips
- 4 eggs
- 1 ⁄2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves, coarsely chopped,
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook the meatballs, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add the pasta sauce, stock and capsicum and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Use a spoon to make 4 large indents in the tomato mixture and carefully crack an egg into each indent.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 7 minutes for soft yolks or until cooked to your liking.
- Top with dip and sprinkle with parsley and coriander. Serve with crusty bread, if you like.