Creamy Chicken with Vegetables
- 4 large chicken breasts with optional skin on
- 300 grams sliced baby potatoes
- 500ml chicken style liquid stock
- 2 teaspoons La Barre extra virgin olive oil
- 300g pack of mixed spring vegetables (broccoli, peas, broad beans and sliced courgette)
- 2 handfulls taragon leaves, roughly chopped
- Fry the chicken in the oil in a wide pan for 5 mins on each side. Throw in the potatoes and stir to coat. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and simmer for 10 mins until the potatoes are almost cooked through.
- Remove the lid and turn the heat to high. Boil the stock down until it just coats the bottom of the pan. Scatter the vegetables into the pan, cover again and cook the veg for about 3 mins.
- Stir in the crème fraîche to make a creamy sauce, season with pepper and salt, if you want, then add the tarragon. Serve straight from the pan.