Baby Back Ribs
- 4 racks of baby back pork ribs
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup La Barre rosemary & garlic infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp La Barre capsicum & chilli sauce
- 3-4 rosemary stems
- salt and pepper
- Place the oil in a bowl and squeeze in a wedge or two of lemon, chilli sauce, crushed garlic and BBQ sauce and stir well. Using the rosemary as a basting brush, lightly brush the ribs on both sides with some of the sauce. Generously season the ribs on both sides with salt and pepper. You can grill the ribs right away, but they’ll be even more flavorful if you let them marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set up the grill and preheat to high.
- Grill the ribs, covered, until golden brown and cooked through, 15-20 minutes, depending on their size. Baste the ribs with oil sauce as they cook, using the rosemary as a brush. The ribs are done when the meat has shrunk back about 1 cm from the ends of the bones.
- Serve at once.