Roasted veggie and quinoa salad with orange dressing
- 4 racks of baby back pork ribs
- 1/2 cup (100g) white grain quinoa
- 1/3 cup La Barre Orange infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 750g sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 large red onion, peeled, cut into wedges
- 100g rocket
- 1/4 cup natural almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Australian fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup combined flat leaf parsley and mint leaves
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease a large baking tray and line with baking paper. Cook the quinoa following packet directions. Drain. Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, whisk the oil, orange juice, honey and cumin in a small jug until combined. Season. Place the sweet potato and onion on the prepared tray. Pour over half the marinade and toss to coat. Roast for 30 mins or until sweet potato is cooked through.
Arrange the rocket on a large serving platter. Spoon over the quinoa. Top with the sweet potato and onion. Scatter over the almonds, fetta and top with parsley and mint. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
- Serve at once.